Home Sweet Home
Country Lifestyle with City Convenience
New Listing! This spacious two-level family home is filled with character and the potential to add value with additional renovations.
Ideal for a large family, this unique 2.5 acre horse property offers exceptional value for the astute buyer. A relaxed acreage lifestyle – at an unbeatable Bargain price.
– 5 Bedrooms with built ins
– 3 Bathrooms – Retro terrazzo floor
– Renovated kitchen with Miele and Blanco appliances, tri-colour sandstone bench tops and tumbled marble tiles
– Large L-Shaped lounge and dining area with polished timber floors
– Huge downstairs rumpus/activity area with bar
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
– Air conditioning in master bedroom and rumpus, plus a fire place for winter
– Ceiling fans and insect screens
– Cleared usable paddocks with own dam for horses
– Flat level area suitable as a tennis court or dressage arena
– 5000L rain water tank and Town water
– Entertaining verandas front and back with panoramic views and cool summer breezes.
– Much loved manicured, flowering gardens with a mini orchard – Bananas, mangos, custard apple, mandarin and macadamia nut tree.
– A natural wild life sanctuary attracting wallabies, deer and tamed birds
– In Pullenvale State School ‘catchment’ area – 5 minutes away
– On regular BCC bus route
– Close to Macintyre riding centre and Pullenvale Pony Club
– Renovations inviting your personalised touch and some TLC
This unique combination of assets offers practical functionality and is realistically priced to sell now for only $690K Plus
Don’t miss this one!
Call Peter Newing now to make it yours and you could soon be entertaining in the pool at home!
0413 735 888
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 25 m²
- 4 Car Spaces